Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I forgot some pictures...

Oops! I forgot a whole day at the lake after my post. So, if you just go here. Read the next post first and then come back. Family photo on the dock.
Here are few moments we would like Kate and Jack to remember. Sharing their seat at breakfast. They do have those super nice moments at times.

Smiling for the camera on the jet ski. Thanks kids.


Gosh they appear to be sweet. Don't let this fool you. I only post the pictures they cooperate in.

Warming up after a big dip.


Kate and Jack got kick boards for a gift. They used them as knee boards and kept pulling each other saying, "hit it!"

Cute baby... farmer tan dad.


Playing in the sand.

Water balloons at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pictures! I can't believe how big Bryn is getting! What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete